Orange County Family Law Firm Fights for Clients
Divorce Lawyers in Orange County, California Offer Compassionate Guidance
If you are reading this, then chances are you are considering divorce, need to modify child support or child custody or perhaps having parenting time or visitation disputes. We founded our office, Orange County Family Law Associates, so that California residents have somewhere to go when they face disputes, concerns and doubts about their family’s future.
The decisions you are faced with have permanent effects and you are surely overwhelmed with the thought of making a bad one. In order to make the right decision, you need to understand all of your options. Our family law attorneys can walk you through each step in the divorce filing process, including claims involving child custody and/or child support as well as alimony laws and how each will affect your life and the lives of your family members going forward.
Do I Need an Attorney to File for Divorce in California?
You may have heard that you do not need an attorney for a divorce. While this is true in some cases, it is certainly not true in most. Each case is different, and you may not need a lawyer if you and your spouse or partner have no major conflicts. However, if tensions are high and the situation involves domestic abuse and/or child custody, then it is highly recommended that you seek the employ of an experienced family law attorney. A family lawyer will be there to help explain the possibilities available to you after evaluating your situation in full and how you should move forward.
Without an Orange County divorce attorney guiding you through the process, you could miss out on several benefits, including:
- Obtaining the best result – An experienced attorney will build up the strongest case, ensuring that you receive everything you are entitled to.
- Fairness – Having professional assistance during complicated divorce proceedings results in unbiased and non-emotional decision making. This will ultimately help provide long-term benefits for you and your family.
- Efficiency– Paying for a seasoned divorce lawyer who knows all the details of California family law now can save you untold amounts of money down the road. Something as little as an improperly prepared document can set your case back weeks or even months. A family law attorney will know everything you need to do and ensure that your divorce proceedings run as smoothly as possible.
- Clarity– An outside professional opinion may help you see things you never have before. Hiring a family law attorney to assist you during family disputes will help you make objective decisions. By making rational well-rounded decisions that involve the “big picture”, you will save yourself countless amounts of time, money and costly mistakes that can affect the rest of your life.
- Protection – Hiring a family law attorney will provide you with maximum protection in divorce, child custody or fair property distribution
- It is their job to do everything in their power to ensure clients walk away with what they deserve. Further, if you seek protection for you and/or your children in the case of domestic violence, we can help secure protection in the form of restraining orders and temporary permanent child custody that will last throughout your court proceedings.
Free Advice from an Orange County Divorce Attorney – Call Today
When you sign on with our Orange County family law firm, we are with you every step of the way. Consider us your on-call attorneys; you can contact us with any worries or concerns throughout your family law proceedings — we never turn our phones off. It is our goal to provide a foundation of experienced wisdom and reason during this stressful time and we will work tirelessly to meet that goal.
There is no charge to initially meet with us to discuss your case. When you come to our office for a consultation, you will meet one-on-one with a skilled family law attorney. One lawyer will oversee your case as a whole, but we value and respect each other’s opinions highly. Therefore, we frequently collaborate with one other to discuss the best possible solutions for our cases. This is in order to build the strongest overall case possible for our clients. If you are getting divorced and want free legal advice or just want to talk to someone about your situation, then feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience. We service Orange County, greater southern California and beyond.
You and your family deserve the chance to start anew. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation where you will be able to speak with an experienced Orange County divorce attorney about the details of your case.