Orange County Family Law Associates
Divorce Lawyers in California Offering Knowledgeable and Compassionate Guidance
If you are reading this, then chances are you are considering divorce, you are needing to modify child support or child custody, or you are having parenting time or visitation disputes. We created our office as a place for Orange County residents to go when they have concerns or doubts about their family’s future. The decisions you are about to make have permanent effects, and you need to understand all your options. Our family law associates can tell you exactly how filing for divorce in California, child custody, child support and alimony laws will affect your life going forward.
Free Advice from an Orange County Divorce Attorney – Call or Visit Us Anytime!
When you sign on with the Orange County Family Law Associates, we are with you every step of the way. Our phones are on every hour of the day and every day of the week. Consider us your on-call attorneys – contact us for any worries or concerns you have, and let us be your foundation of wisdom and reason during this stressful time.
There is no charge to initially meet with us. When you come to our office, you meet one-on-one with a skilled family law attorney. One attorney will oversee your case, and we frequently collaborate with each other to discuss the best possible solutions for all of our clients’ conflicts.
If you want free legal advice for divorce or just want to talk to someone about what’s going on, then feel free to stop by or give us a call.
Do I Need an Attorney to File for Divorce in California?
You may have heard that you do not need an attorney for a divorce. This is true IN SOME SITUATIONS. Each case is different, and you may not need a lawyer if you and your spouse or partner have no major conflicts. We will explain the possibilities available to you after evaluating your situation. However, without an Orange County divorce attorney guiding you through the process, you could miss out on several benefits:
- Obtaining the best result – An attorney will make sure you receive everything you are entitled to
- Fairness – Having professional assistance results in non-emotional decision making
- Peace of mind – Knowing that the divorce decree covers all issues comprehensively
- Efficiency – Paying for a divorce lawyer now can save you untold amounts of money down the road. This is because an ill-prepared document can set your case back weeks or months
- Clarity – Assisting you to make objective decisions separate from emotions can avoid costly mistakes that can then affect the rest of your life
- Protection – Allowing us to fight for child custody and a fair property distribution
- Safety – Seeking protection for you and your children if you are living in a potentially violent environment
It is okay to ask for help, especially in such an emotionally draining time in your life. Divorce brings out unexpected sides in people. Therefore, you need to be prepared for anything to happen. Start exploring your life possibilities by calling, submitting an online form or stopping by our office. You can speak with an experienced Orange County divorce attorney today.